On September 13-15, 2023, the 9th edition of the TOP automotive Conference was held, of which we, as PGM, were the media patron. The main theme of the conference “Directions of change?” concerned the future of the automotive industry. 150 people took part in this year’s edition.
Valuable lectures and debates took place during the conference:
• Tomasz Gwiżdż, Supplier Quality and Global Program Manager Vehicle Segment (B) at Stellantis, presented the current situation and the direction of development of his company.
• Luka Palmen, Innovation & Cooperation Manager at SA&AM, discussed the perspective of innovation and cooperation in the automotive industry.
• Ryszard Czachor, Quality Director at Kirchhoff Polska, focused on the topic of digitization of quality processes.
• Representatives of SQD Alliance, Anna Niedźwiedzka-Kubieniec and Mateusz Szafirski, shared information on the implementation of specific customer requirements in organizations.
• The conference also included lectures and debates on innovation, cybersecurity, new industry perspectives and new management approaches from OEM suppliers.
• A debate was organized during the conference, which concerned key issues such as electromobility, alternative fuels, process automation and cybersecurity.
• Additionally, participants had the opportunity to take part in 6 thematic workshops that focused on various aspects of the future of the automotive industry.
More about the topics discussed during the conference on the website:
Video report from the event: