The Polish Automotive Group (PGM) Cluster consists of various groups of following entities:
MEMBERS OF THE PGM ASSOCIATION:
A. Manufacturers of automotive parts and components
B. Scientific and Research Units
PGM CLUSTER MEMBERS (not members of the PGM Association):
C. Business Environment Institutions
D. Strategic Partners
MEMBERS OF THE PGM ASSOCIATION
A. Manufacturers of automotive parts and components
CADWAY AUTOMOTIVE sp. z o.o., Jasionka (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– the company deals with designing and prototyping for the automotive industry. The key competences focus on the development of the body structure of the vehicle along with its external and internal finish. It mainly works with foreign clients, has very extensive contacts and extensive experience in cooperation and work for major OEMs and their suppliers in the automotive industry. The company was founded in 2016 in Rzeszów by a team of engineers and managers experienced in the automotive industry and currently employs 30 people. Revenues for the ended financial year amounted to PLN 6 million. The president of the board and the main owner is Mr. Jakub Kocój.
CARLEX DESIGN LIMITED, Czechowice-Dziedzice (Silesia Voivodeship)
– the company specializes in the design, production and assembly of designer outdoor styling packages and interior modifications for the automotive, aviation and maritime sectors. Carlex Design works in two ways: in parallel, it produces ready-to-install, exterior and interior styling packages, and creates individual, collectible projects that are created thanks to the passion, patience and creativity of artists and craftsmen, using traditional techniques and using unique materials. Regardless of the task Carlex Design performs, the company always has one goal: both the design and the execution must delight the user, arouse his emotions, make his dreams come true.
CSY sp. z o.o., Iława (Warmia-Masuria Voivodeship)
– manufacturer of a wide range of parts and components for the spare parts market and for original equipment (e.g. piston pins, stub axles, ball and spring springs, special bolts and nuts, stub axle, connecting rod and spring bushes, slide bearings, spring clamps and others). The company also provides services in the field of metalworking.
DEXWAL, Busko Zdrój (Holy Cross Voivodeship)
– the company deals with the production of camshafts, tensioners and timing belts. Another branch of the company’s business is the production of agricultural equipment (harrows, spreaders) and municipal machinery (sandblasters, salt spreaders). www.dexwal.com
EFT Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., Widziszewo (Greater Poland Voivodeship)
The company has been operating in the automotive industry since 2008 and deals with equipping trucks and semi-trailers with tool boxes, assembly kits, non-slip mats and cargo belt protection. The company is a family business with 100% Polish capital, employing 30 employees. About 30% of products manufactured by EFT go to foreign markets in Europe through a network of distributors or in direct deliveries to manufacturers of vehicles or trailers for the so-called “First assembly”.
EL-CAB Sp. z o.o., Bolechowo, (Greater Poland Voivodeship)
The company produces cable harnesses, electrical control boards and other components for the automotive, maritime and railway industries. The company has been present on the Polish and international market since 1996, and one of its most important clients is SOLARIS.
EXEON Sp. z o.o., Kraków (Lesser Poland Voivodeship)
– is a team of 20 design designers, engineers and software experts. The company puts people and their experience in contact with the object at the center of the design work. Provides services related to product development. In order to ensure a high level of competence of its employees, EXEON it also created the EXEON Academy. Moreover, the company helps students and graduates to acquire skills and start their professional careers.
FA KROSNO SA, Warsaw (Masovia Voivodeship), production plant – Krosno (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– the subject of the company’s activity is the production of gas springs, couplings and steel components. In the production halls, which together with warehouses occupy 8000m2, there is a complete production line of gas springs, a full line of clutch regeneration and machining department. The company has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IATF 16949 certificate. It currently employs 170 people, while net revenues for the last ended financial year amounted to approx. PLN 45.5 million. The company is owned by Mr. Leszek Waliszewski, Mr. Krzysztof Frelek and Mr. Piotr Suwalski.
FILTERS ENGINEERING Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., Łomianki (Masovia Voivodeship)
– the company is a Polish producer of filters for paint booths used in the automotive industry and for paint booths used in other branches of the economy. The company specializes in the production of cardboard “cube paint” filters, which effectively trap paint particles harmful to the environment. At the request of customers, the company is able to produce filters of any non-standard specifications. Only recycled paper is used for the production of filters, thanks to which the filters are easy to dispose of.
GODMAR M. R. P. Godzińscy – Spółka Jawna, Milejewo (Warmia-Masuria Voivodeship)
– the company produces car accessories such as: first aid kits, towing cables, warning triangles and vests, license plate frames, universal gas filler plugs and spark plug keys. The company’s offer also includes various types of rubber and PVC hoses as well as soft PVC profiles. The GODMAR company has been operating since 1982.
GREEN ELECTRICITY Sp. z o.o., Warsaw (Masovia Voivodeship)
– producer of electronics and software for scooters and electric scooters. The company also provides electric vehicle rental services for minutes. The company’s net revenues for 2018 amounted to approximately PLN 14.3 million.
GUMAT Sp. z o.o., Sędziszów Małopolski (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– producer of rubber and rubber-metal technical seals in a wide range of sizes and materials. It has ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001:2004 certificates. It employs 44 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to more than PLN 7 million. The Company was established in 1993.
IMPOL-MIELEC Firma Produkcyjno-Handlowa sp. z o.o., Wola Mielecka (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– the company is involved in the production of operating and technological fluids for the automotive industry and vehicle chemistry and cosmetics. It cooperates, inter alia, with the company of Mr. Jan Tarapata. Currently, it employs 9 people, while net revenues for the last completed financial year amounted to PLN 5.5 million. IMPOL is a family company owned by Ignacy Magda.
INFOSOFTWARE Polska Sp. z o.o., Szczepańcowa (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– a company that performs for the automotive industry 3D prints and uses its Large-Format CNC Machining Center. It also cooperates with manufacturers of automotive parts in prepering special software used in production plants. Company created and launched the Trace Ability system on a new production line in SONIMA company from Głogów Małopolski. InfoSoftware also cooperates with BWI Poland Technologies sp.z o.o., in a field of IT system for monitoring hangers in the KTL paint shop. Company also is an active member of the Polish Society of Theoretical and Applied Electrical Engineering.
INTAP Advanced Technology sp. z o.o., Bukowiec (Lodzkie Voivodeship)
– the company’s activity is the production of vehicle seats for: buses, minibuses and special vehicles, e.g. ambulances. Currently, it employs 189 people, while net revenues for the last completed financial year amounted to PLN 55 million. INTAP is a family company, the chairman of the company is Mr. Marcin Tobik.
LOTOS OIL Sp. z o.o., Gdańsk (Pomeranian Voivodeship)
– producer and distributor of automotive and industrial oils and lubricants, base oils as well as cosmetics and automotive chemistry, present with his products in 84 countries of the world. LOTOS OIL offers a wide range of products of the highest technological parameters for automotive and machine industry. LOTOS Oil is a member of the LOTOS Capital Group operating in Poland, Norway and Lithuania. The LOTOS Group Refinery is the second largest refinery in Poland with nominal annual processing capacity amounting to approx. 10.5 million tons of crude oil. In the world’s most renowned rankings of refinery plants by Salomon Associates, Gdansk Refinery was ranked among the top 25% of best refiners in the world.
MAGNETIX Gorszwa sp.j., Łódź (Lodzkie Voivodeship)
– provides services for gluing textiles with polyurethane foam and polyurethane adhesive. It has a modern machine park adapted for flame and adhesive lamination as well as for cutting and extruding laminates. For the needs of customers of the automotive industry, it produces, inter alia, seat covers, materials for the production of headliners, sunblinds, vehicle linings, soundproofing elements, thermal insulation, materials for the production of upholstery, headboards, side panels or child seats. The company has ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 certificate. It employs 110 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 26 million. It has operated on the market since the early 90’s of the 20th century.
MARCOLL Sp. z o.o.,Piekary Śląskie (Silesia Voivodeship)
An engineering company that has been operating on the automotive market for 14 years. The organization employs constructors, automation engineers, programmers and robots, creating in this team high-performance, automated machines and assembly lines. A modern machine park consisting of several dozen CNC machines and the assembly and welding department ensures autonomy in the area of implementation of the designed devices. Marcoll is a supplier for OEMs. In the electric vehicle sector, it produces systems for mounting and feeding HV batteries, mounting wheels, seats, cockpits and shock absorbers. It also produces ready-made solutions for mounting suspension elements. For Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers, the company designs and supplies single assembly and test stands, as well as entire highly robotized and automated production lines.
MB ELiX Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., Wrocław (Lower Silesia Voivodeship)
The company was founded in 1999 and deals with the production of air fresheners for the automotive industry. The company offers its products under the Natural Fresh brand on almost all continents. Apart from Wrocław, it has a second production plant in India (New Delhi) – with production aimed exclusively at the Indian market. MB ELIX closely cooperates with a PGM member, the Sierosławski Group company.
MICHAEL Teresa Michalik, Rydułtowy near Rybnik (Silesia Voivodeship)
– the company deals with design and serial production of metal car parts and accessories (muffler tips, sports mufflers, pedal pads, bicycle rack components, other accessories) and composite (exterior mirror covers, radiator grille covers, fairings, air intakes, exhaust hoods). In addition, the company has been designing and manufacturing production tools for over 30 years – it specializes in: stamping dies, blanking dies, welding and welding tools, gauges, assembly devices, composite molds, workstations, production sockets. The company has ISO 9001: 2015, DIN 1090, ISO 3834 certificates. Currently employs over 200 people. The family company was founded in 1981.
MOTOCHEMICA Pikuła Grzegorz, Kobiór near Tychy (Silesia Voivodeship)
– the company specializes in the production of chemical preparations and devices for industry and the automotive industry. The company have 15 years of market experience. Under the JETCHEM brand, it manufactures and sells professional preparations for car services and industrial plants. Its offer includes both a line of additives for fuels and oils, workshop aerosols with unique properties, consumables for servicing air conditioning and cooling systems, washing liquids for washers: basket, spray, ultrasonic as well as for hand washing and adhesives. A separate department are cleaning preparations, produced in low-series, for specific customer needs. The company’s net revenues for 2018 amounted to approximately PLN 0,5 million.
NETBOX PL Sp. z o.o., Gostyń (Greater Poland Voivodeship)
– family company with 100% Polish capital, specializing in the production of cardboard packaging with particular emphasis on the automotive industry. The company has over 25 years of experience in the production of packaging for automotive parts and components for customers in the original and spare parts market. The company Netbox PL directs over 40% of its production to the automotive industry in Poland and Europe, and its customers include most of the well-known brands in Europe. The strong position of the company is the result of the work of an ambitious and well-coordinated team consisting of over 400 employees and the use of the latest technologies.
NG PLAST Sp. z o.o., Piekary Śląskie (Silesia Voivodeship)
– producer of industrial packaging based on plastic sheets. Since 2011, it manufactures and supplies its products mainly for the needs of the automotive industry. Its products go to factories of the largest brands, such as BMW, Porsche, Audi and Daimler-Mercedes. The company offers comprehensive packaging solutions and is able to propose a packaging method already at the design stage of a given part thanks to 3D modeling in its own design department. The company’s net revenues for 2018 amounted to approximately PLN 17.9 million.
NOVOL Sp. z o.o., Komorniki near Poznań (Greater Poland Voivodeship)
– the company is the largest Polish manufacturer of materials for car painting (materials for paint repairs, such as universal putties, specialist putties, acrylic primers, basecoats, colorless varnishes and a full range of complementary materials). Annual production reaches 18,200 tons, of which 13,000 tons are exported to almost 50 countries. Currently, NOVOL employs 446 people, and revenues for the completed financial year amounted to almost PLN 276 million. The company has ISO 14001: 2004 and ISO 9001: 2015 certificates. Is a family company, founded in 1978 by two chemists – Piotr Nowakowski and Piotr Olewiński, and two years ago the younger generation took over the reins – Messrs. Paweł Olewiński and Filip Nowakowski.
NOWAK INNOVATIONS sp.z o.o., Krosno (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– the company is the author of two inventions improving the safety of drivers and passengers of cars – the AEDO emergency door opening system and the SECS emergency crossing system.
OLA-PARTS Elżbieta Jędrzejowska, Kielce (Holy Cross Voivodeship)
– the company is a leading producer of parts for motor sports and tuning. Manufactures (but also designs) car tuning parts (adapters, polyurethanes, swingarms, cushions) and parts for motor sports – tuning, drift, KJS (spacers, camber plates, adjustable swingarms, steering adapters, oil filter adapters, engine mounts and gearboxes, short shifters, air ride). Is the owner of the fastest growing brand in this industry, known mainly on foreign markets – PMC MOTORSPORT. It has an experienced team of designers and constructors and its own production facilities equipped with the latest machinery. Currently employs 19 people, and revenues for the completed financial year amounted to PLN 2.7 million.
PELMET Eugeniusz Pelczar i Kazimierz Pelczar S.j., Krościenko Wyżne (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– producer of ball joints for steering tie rods and other metal parts for vans, trucks, buses, off-road vehicles, electric vehicles and special purpose vehicles. The company has ISO 9001:2008 certificate. It employs 38 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 9 million. PELMET has operated since 1992.
PPHU MARCUS Marek Bartoszek, Myszków near Katowice (Silesia Voivodeship)
– the company offers services in the field of liquid varnish, powder coating, stamping, printing and applying industrial adhesives to various surfaces (plastic and metal elements of vehicles). It also manufactures products from nonwovens and plastics (e.g. damping from various multi-layer glued materials). PPHU MARCUS has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certificates. It employs over 100 people and its annual turnover is about PLN 15 million. It is a family company, founded in 1991.
PZL SĘDZISZÓW SA, Sędziszów Małopolski (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– producer of fuel filters, air filters and lubricating oils for all kinds of engines and work equipment, air filtration, working media and coolants. The company has ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 and AQAP 2110 certificates. It employs approx. 250 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 33 million. The Company was established in 1939.
RETNIG Sp. z o.o., Gostyń near Poznań (Greater Poland Voivodeship)
– producer of own technological solutions with unique parameters in the world, used inter alia in the automotive industry. The AGV system (a set of automatic, self-propelled transport vehicles that eliminate traditional forklifts in factories) and innovative cardboard alloys, which replace traditional pallets and enable transport and storage of loads are the most important of its products. RETNIG designs, builds, implements and maintains modern machines and industrial equipment, but also provides consultancy services in the field of unique logistic and technological solutions. The company employs a dozen or so engineers. Mr. Ryszard Ginter is the founder, the main originator and designer. The company’s net revenues for 2018 amounted to approximately PLN 2,9 million. www.retnig.pl
ROMA Sp. z o.o., Grabowiec (Kuyavia-Pomerania Voivodeship)
– producer of vehicle body components, both external parts (vehicle body parts such as wheel arches, fairings, dummy panels, doors), as well as interior development (vehicles-stores, -bars, specialist elements) made of polyester-glass laminates. The company has ISO 9001 certificate. It employs 35 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to more than PLN 5.6 million. The company has been on the market since 1990.
ROZTOCZE Zakład Usługowo Produkcyjny sp. z o.o., Tomaszów Lubelski (Lubusz Voivodeship)
– producer of locks, hinges, clamps, locking systems and other parts, also for the needs of motorization and aviation. It has ISO 9001, ISO 3834-2:2007 and 15085:2-2007 certificates. It employs 700 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 80 million. The company has existed on the Polish and European market since 1991.
SANOK RUBBER COMPANY S.A., Sanok (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– formerly Stomil Sanok, producer of rubber, rubber-metal, rubber-plastic and TPE products, used in vehicle body sealing systems, vehicle suspension systems and suspension systems as well as in electric, steering and cooling systems. It has ISO 9001, ISO / TS 16949, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. It employs approx. 1 900 people, while net revenue for 2016 amounted to over PLN 682 million. The Company has existed since 1932.
SIEROSŁAWSKI GROUP Jan Sierosławski, Mielec (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– the subject of the company’s activity is the processing of plastics and the production of injection moulds. Its 50-year experience allows for constant development, improvement and implementation of prototype projects. The company produces various types of plastic details as well as designs and makes injection moulds. In addition to motoring, it also produces for many other industries, including construction, electronics, aviation. The company has ISO 9001:2008 and IATF 16949 certificate. Currently, it employs over 160 people and net revenues for 2018 amounted to PLN 45,2 million. SIEROSŁAWSKI GROUP is a family company owned by Jan Sierosławski.
SMG Solutions Sp. z o.o., Poznań (Greater Poland Voivodeship)
– the company deals with comprehensive design and commissioning of industrial lines and machines also for the automotive industry. It is a company with entirely Polish capital, and participates in the construction and commissioning of production lines around the world. It also programs industrial lines and tests software in the latest VASS 5 (VW) and V8 (BMW) standards. The offer also includes programming of industrial robots and reconstruction of existiVg devices and production lines.
SPLINE s.c., Katowice (Silesia Voivodeship)
The company provides A-class surface modeling services for car companies and CAS modeling – that is, translating the designer’s vision into high-quality 3D models based on sketches of clay models or physical models. The company has carried out projects for brands such as Mercedes, VW, VWN, Ford, Jaguar and Porsche.
SPLAST Sp. z o.o., Krosno (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– producer of technical thermoplastics for customers in the automotive industry. It has ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 14001:2004 certificates. It employs 245 people, while net revenues for 2018 amounted to almost PLN 239,9 million. SPLAST has operated since 1989.
STOMET Sp. z o.o., Sanok (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– the company specializes in the serial production of metal components for the automotive industry, mainly used for the production of car suspension components and car body seals (in particular for the needs of the Sanok Rubber Company). The company is ISO 9001 certified and uses a management system compliant with the IATF 16949: 2016 standard. It employs 175 people and its net revenues for the last completed financial year amounted to over PLN 41 million. The company was founded in 1992 and its owner is 100% Sanok Rubber Company.
TIP-TOPOL Sp. z o.o., Pobiedziska (Greater Poland Voivodeship)
– the largest producer of membranes for pneumatic suspension of trucks and buses in the country. The producer of equipment for tire and treadmill services. It has ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 14001:2004 certificates. It employs 238 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 128 million. The Company was established in 1988.
UNION PARTS Sp. z o.o. (Rotinger), Bobrowa near Dębica (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– a production company specializing in parts for brake systems and the provision of machining services. The company has been operating since 2005 and employs approximately 40 people. It also specializes in the production of brake discs and drums. The offer includes over 1,500 references of brake discs and drums for the most popular brands of passenger cars and vans. The company has the TUV Rheinland, EAC certificate and the status of the supplier of TEC DOC and LAXIMO catalog data. It supplies brake discs and drums under the ROTINGER brand and under private brands of distributors. The company’s net revenues for 2018 amounted to approximately PLN 22.6 million.
VANSTAR Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe Paweł Szostak, Jędrzejów (Holy Cross Voivodeship)
– The company manufactures exhaust system components for trucks from leading global manufacturers. Currently, it has over 7,000 references on sale and is very active in foreign expansion. It is IATF 16949, ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 certificated. Currently, it employs over 160 people, and revenues for the completed fiscal year amounted to approx. PLN 46 million. The president and owner of the board is Mr. Paweł Szostak.
VAN-TEAM Łukasz Wojciechowski, Brzeg (Opole Voivodeship).
The company specializes in professional construction of hearses and various types of funeral vehicles. Its offer also includes services of adaptation of base vehicles such as vans for other purposes. The company offers over 600 colors and patterns of laminates, upholstery materials and decorative sheets, thanks to that it is able to meet the expectations of the most complex finishing of the building. The Van-team company was established in 2010 and has been gradually gaining its market experience since then. The built-in structures are made in accordance with the latest trends prevailing on European markets, intended for conduit or task vehicles, which may have various automation, including self-propelled electric floor systems.
Zakład Produkcyjno-Handlowy Jan TARAPATA, Tuszów Narodowy (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
– producer of suspension parts such as: swivel pins, wheel hubs, brake spreaders, brake levers, but also heaters, air compressors. The company has ISO 9001 certificate. It employs 170 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 46.5 million. The Company has operated since 1979.
MEMBERS OF THE PGM ASSOCIATION
B. Scientific and Research Units:
Łukasiewicz Research Network – Przemysłowy Instytut Motoryzacji, Warsaw (Masovia Voivodeship)
– a research institute belonging since April 1, 2019 to the Łukasiewicz Research Network – the third largest research network in Europe. It’s subject of activity is conducting research and development works in the field of motorization, and then adapting their results to the needs of practice and implementation. The mission of the Institute is to provide Polish entrepreneurs with strong support from scientific and research in the process of product improvement and introduction to global markets. The institute has been operating since 1972.
Kielce University of Technology – Faculty of Mechatronics and Machine Building, Kielce (Holy Cross Voivodeship)
Military University of Technology, Warsaw (Masovia Voivodeship)
MEMBERS OF PGM CLUSTER – (who are not members of the PGM Association)
C. Accredited Innovation Centers:
Łódź Council of the Federation of Scientific and Technical Associations NOT, Łódź (Lodzkie Voivodeship)
Regional Development Agency MARR SA, Mielec (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
Rzeszów Regional Development Agency SA, Rzeszów (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
MEMBERS OF THE PGM CLUSTER – (who are not members of the PGM Association)
D. Strategic Partners:
AXELO Ostrowski Domagalski i Wspólnicy sp.k., Rzeszów (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
ProAutomotive Sp. z o.o., Dębica (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
Dom Brokerski VECTOR Sp. z o.o., Rzeszów (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
ExChord SA, Białystok (Podlaskie Voivodeship)
Moto-Hurt SA, Rzeszów (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
TARAYARU AUTOMOTIVE Sp. z o.o., Sędziszów Młp. (Subcarpathian Voivodeship)
UNIMOT SA, Zawadzkie (Opole Voivodeship)
VOYTECH Sp z o.o., Gliwice (Silesia Voivodeship)
SLC Automation Sp. z o.o., Tomaszów Lubelski (Lublin Voivodeship)
5sAUTOMATE sp.z o.o., Wrocław (Lower Silesia Voivodeship)
Institute Industry 4.0, Warsaw (Masovia Voivodeship)
Centrala Techniczna ELTECH Sp. z o.o., Świdnica (Lower Silesia Voivodeship)
CRIDO Business & Innovation Consulting sp.z o.o. , Warsaw (Masovia Voivodeship)
WOOP AUTOMOTIVE Sp. z o.o., Wieluń (Lodzkie Voivodeship)
SUDHARA Polska, Katowice (Silesia Voivodeship)
Association of the Filtration and Automotive Heritage, Sędziszów Młp. (Subcarpathia Voivodeship)
Playada Sp. z o.o., Kielce (Holy Cross Voivodeship)
Center of Transport Safety and Vehicle Diagnostics, Warsaw (Masovia Voivodeship)