Today we had the opportunity to participate in a webinar: Improving the efficiency of processes supported by objective data. The webinar was prepared by the REFA Grather Poland Association – the official partner of the REFA Group. The event was attended by several dozen representatives from 12 companies associated in the Polish Automotive Group.
What knowledge did the participants receive?
- proven methods of work organization
- opportunities to engage employees in process
- improvement data analysis tools
- ways of synchronization of production processes
During the webinar, the following topics were discussed:
- Audit of processes on the example of snapshot observation [case study]
- how to conduct an audit (what data to collect, classification of activities, downtime)
- how to analyze data (e.g. Pareto)
- how to involve employees in the improvement process
2. Shaping positions based on the study of traffic and 5S [photos, examples]
- 5S at workplace
- organization of the workplace (optimal arrangement of tools)
3. Setting time standards on the example of timing [case study]
- how to establish time standards and design of activities
- how to balance the working time
- system of indicators, objectives and controls
We wish you effective use of received information and knowledge in practice.