At the meeting of PGM members, which was held on September 21, 2021 in Bielsko Biała, the Deputy Director of the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Automotive Industry Institute PIMOT – Mr Karol Zielonka presented the current status of ElectroMobility Poland’s works on the IZERA project.
This was an introduction to the presentation of the Łukasiewicz Research Network cooperation offer for supliers assoaciated in Polish Automotive Group. The programs implemented by Łukasiewicz can significantly facilitate the implementation of new technologies and production lines for automotive parts manufacturers and the development of new products that will be used in new mobility, and perhaps also in IZERA EV.
After the presentation, PGM members could meet at the conference venue at individual B2B meetings with representatives of 8 institutes from the Łukasiewicz Network:
- Łukasiewicz – Automotive Industry Institute PIMOT
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Leather Industry
- Łukasiewicz – Kraków Institute of Technology KIT
- Łukasiewicz – Plastic Forming Institute INOP
- Łukasiewicz – Welding Institute
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals
- Łukasiewicz – Institute of Precision Mechanics
- Łukasiewicz – Technology Assessment Center