We are pleased to announce that the Polish Automotive Group Association (PGM) has grown by five new supporting members. We are proud that successive Polish entrepreneurs appreciate our activities and expand the ranks of the Association, which currently has 42 members. Below we present short descriptions of the companies that have joined us:
FILTERS ENGINEERING Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., Łomianki (Masovian Voivodeship)
– the company is a Polish producer of filters for paint booths used in the automotive industry and for paint booths used in other branches of the economy. The company specializes in the production of cardboard “cube paint” filters, which effectively trap paint particles harmful to the environment. At the request of customers, the company is able to produce filters of any non-standard specifications. Only recycled paper is used for the production of filters, thanks to which the filters are easy to dispose of.
GODMAR M. R. P. Godzińscy – Spółka Jawna, Milejewo (Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship)
– the company produces car accessories such as: first aid kits, towing cables, warning triangles and vests, license plate frames, universal gas filler plugs and spark plug keys. The company’s offer also includes various types of rubber and PVC hoses as well as soft PVC profiles. The GODMAR company has been operating since 1982.
INFOSOFTWARE Polska Sp. z o.o., Szczepańcowa (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– a company that performs for the automotive industry 3D prints and uses its Large-Format CNC Machining Center. It also cooperates with manufacturers of automotive parts in prepering special software used in production plants. Company created and launched the Trace Ability system on a new production line in SONIMA company from Głogów Małopolski. InfoSoftware also cooperates with BWI Poland Technologies sp.z o.o., in a field of IT system for monitoring hangers in the KTL paint shop. Company also is an active member of the Polish Society of Theoretical and Applied Electrical Engineering.
LUNA CATAMARANS Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., Wrocław (Dolnośląskie Voivodeship)
– the company designs and manufactures watercrafts and is currently working on ultra-modern autonomous catamarans. Autonomous solutions that Luna Catamarans is working on can also be adapted for use in the automotive industry. The company’s headquarters and design office are located in Wrocław, Poland, and the shipyard where the watercraft are built is located in Croatia, in the city of Split.
PUMECH Sp. z o.o., Bytom (Silesian Voivodeship)
– the company is part of the ZAP Sznajder Capital Group. The company deals with the prefabrication of steel structures made of carbon and high-alloy steels. For the automotive industry, it produces containers for the transport of battery scrap and tanks for transporting liquids. Over 20 years of experience in the industry. It has, among others certificates: EXC3 according to PN-EN 1090, ISO 9001, 3834-2. Machine park equipped with, among others in hydraulic rolling mills, plasma-oxygen burner, hydraulic press brake, guillotine shears and a blasting chamber. Additionally, the company provides corrosion protection of the constructed structures. It currently employs 136 people. The net sales revenue for 2019 amounted to PLN 15.6 million.