List of members of the Polish Automotive Group:
CADWAY AUTOMOTIVE sp. z o.o., Jasionka (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– the company deals with designing and prototyping for the automotive industry. The key competences focus on the development of the body structure of the vehicle along with its external and internal finish. It mainly works with foreign clients, has very extensive contacts and extensive experience in cooperation and work for major OEMs and their suppliers in the automotive industry. The company was founded in 2016 in Rzeszów by a team of engineers and managers experienced in the automotive industry and currently employs 30 people. Revenues for the ended financial year amounted to PLN 6 million. The president of the board and the main owner is Mr. Jakub Kocój.
CSY S.A., Iława (Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship)
– manufacturer of a wide range of parts and components for the spare parts market and for original equipment (e.g. piston pins, stub axles, ball and spring springs, special bolts and nuts, stub axle, connecting rod and spring bushes, slide bearings, spring clamps and others). The company also provides services in the field of metalworking.
FA Krosno SA, Warsaw (Masovian Voivodeship), production plant – Krosno (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– the subject of the company’s activity is the production of gas springs, couplings and steel components. In the production halls, which together with warehouses occupy 8000m2, there is a complete production line of gas springs, a full line of clutch regeneration and machining department. The company has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO TS 16949 certificate. It currently employs 170 people, while net revenues for the last ended financial year amounted to approx. PLN 45.5 million. The company is owned by Mr. Leszek Waliszewski, Mr. Krzysztof Frelek and Mr. Piotr Suwalski.
GREEN ELECTRICITY Sp. z o.o., Warsaw (Masovian Voivodeship)
– producer of electronics and software for scooters and electric scooters. The company also provides electric vehicle rental services for minutes.
Grupa EKO-KARPATY Sp. z o.o., Tarnowiec, Głogów Małopolski and Boguchwała (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– a multi-branch company specializing, inter alia, in the production of technical non-woven (headliners, filters), metal production, repairs of trucks and regeneration of components. It has ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001:2004 certificates. It employs approx. 100 people, while net revenue for 2016 amounted to over PLN 10 million. The Company has operated since 1993.
GUMAT Sp. z o.o., Sędziszów Małopolski (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– producer of rubber and rubber-metal technical seals in a wide range of sizes and materials. It has ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001:2004 certificates. It employs 44 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to more than PLN 7 million. The Company was established in 1993.
IMPOL-MIELEC Firma Produkcyjno-Handlowa sp. z o.o., Wola Mielecka (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– the company is involved in the production of operating and technological fluids for the automotive industry and vehicle chemistry and cosmetics. It cooperates, inter alia, with the company of Mr. Jan Tarapata. Currently, it employs 9 people, while net revenues for the last completed financial year amounted to PLN 5.5 million. IMPOL is a family company owned by Ignacy Magda.
INTAP Tobik sp.j., Bukowiec (Łódzkie Voivodeship)
– the company’s activity is the production of vehicle seats for: buses, minibuses and special vehicles, e.g. ambulances. It cooperates, inter alia, with MAGNETIX Gorszwa. Currently, it employs 189 people, while net revenues for the last completed financial year amounted to PLN 55 million. INTAP Tobik is a family company, the chairman of the company is Mr. Marcin Tobik.
JENOX AKUMULATORY Sp. z o.o., Chodzież (Wielkopolskie voivodeship)
– the company specializes in the industrial production of high quality batteries for all types of vehicles. Jenox consistently invests in modern technologies, building a specialized team and consistently improving the quality of both the product and service standards, which allowed her to create an optimal product and service offer adapted to the growing market requirements. It employs approx. 160 experienced specialists in 5 departments. Has its own research and development department as well as a construction and implementation department.
LOTOS OIL Sp. z o.o., Gdańsk (Pomeranian Voivodeship)
– producer and distributor of automotive and industrial oils and lubricants, base oils as well as cosmetics and automotive chemistry, present with his products in 84 countries of the world. LOTOS OIL offers a wide range of products of the highest technological parameters for automotive and machine industry. LOTOS Oil is a member of the LOTOS Capital Group operating in Poland, Norway and Lithuania. The LOTOS Group Refinery is the second largest refinery in Poland with nominal annual processing capacity amounting to approx. 10.5 million tons of crude oil. In the world’s most renowned rankings of refinery plants by Salomon Associates, Gdansk Refinery was ranked among the top 25% of best refiners in the world.
MAGNETIX Gorszwa sp.j., Łódź (Łódzkie Voivodeship)
– provides services for gluing textiles with polyurethane foam and polyurethane adhesive. It has a modern machine park adapted for flame and adhesive lamination as well as for cutting and extruding laminates. For the needs of customers of the automotive industry, it produces, inter alia, seat covers, materials for the production of headliners, sunblinds, vehicle linings, soundproofing elements, thermal insulation, materials for the production of upholstery, headboards, side panels or child seats. The company has ISO 9001 and ISO TS 16949 certificate. It employs 110 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 26 million. It has operated on the market since the early 90’s of the 20th century.
MICHAEL Teresa Michalik, Rydułtowy near Rybnik (Silesian Voivodeship)
– the company deals with design and serial production of metal car parts and accessories (muffler tips, sports mufflers, pedal pads, bicycle rack components, other accessories) and composite (exterior mirror covers, radiator grille covers, fairings, air intakes, exhaust hoods). In addition, the company has been designing and manufacturing production tools for over 30 years – it specializes in: stamping dies, blanking dies, welding and welding tools, gauges, assembly devices, composite molds, workstations, production sockets. The company has ISO 9001: 2015, DIN 1090, ISO 3834 certificates. Currently employs over 200 people. The family company was founded in 1981.
MOTOCHEMICA Pikuła Grzegorz, Kobiór near Tychy (Silesian Voivodeship)
– the company specializes in the production of chemical preparations and devices for industry and the automotive industry. The company have 15 years of market experience. Under the JETCHEM brand, it manufactures and sells professional preparations for car services and industrial plants. Its offer includes both a line of additives for fuels and oils, workshop aerosols with unique properties, consumables for servicing air conditioning and cooling systems, washing liquids for washers: basket, spray, ultrasonic as well as for hand washing and adhesives. A separate department are cleaning preparations, produced in low-series, for specific customer needs.
NG PLAST Sp. z o.o., Piekary Śląskie (Silesian Voivodeship)
– producer of industrial packaging based on plastic sheets. Since 2011, it manufactures and supplies its products mainly for the needs of the automotive industry. Its products go to factories of the largest brands, such as BMW, Porsche, Audi and Daimler-Mercedes. The company offers comprehensive packaging solutions and is able to propose a packaging method already at the design stage of a given part thanks to 3D modeling in its own design department.
NOVOL Sp. z o.o., Komorniki near Poznań (Wielkopolska voivodeship)
– the company is the largest Polish manufacturer of materials for car painting (materials for paint repairs, such as universal putties, specialist putties, acrylic primers, basecoats, colorless varnishes and a full range of complementary materials). Annual production reaches 18,200 tons, of which 13,000 tons are exported to almost 50 countries. Currently, NOVOL employs 446 people, and revenues for the completed financial year amounted to almost PLN 276 million. The company has ISO 14001: 2004 and ISO 9001: 2015 certificates. Is a family company, founded in 1978 by two chemists – Piotr Nowakowski and Piotr Olewiński, and two years ago the younger generation took over the reins – Messrs. Paweł Olewiński and Filip Nowakowski.
OLA-PARTS Elżbieta Jędrzejowska, Kielce (Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship)
– the company is a leading producer of parts for motor sports and tuning. Manufactures (but also designs) car tuning parts (adapters, polyurethanes, swingarms, cushions) and parts for motor sports – tuning, drift, KJS (spacers, camber plates, adjustable swingarms, steering adapters, oil filter adapters, engine mounts and gearboxes, short shifters, air ride). Is the owner of the fastest growing brand in this industry, known mainly on foreign markets – PMC MOTORSPORT. It has an experienced team of designers and constructors and its own production facilities equipped with the latest machinery. Currently employs 19 people, and revenues for the completed financial year amounted to PLN 2.7 million.
PELMET Eugeniusz Pelczar i Kazimierz Pelczar S.j., Krościenko Wyżne (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– producer of ball joints for steering tie rods and other metal parts for vans, trucks, buses, off-road vehicles, electric vehicles and special purpose vehicles. The company has ISO 9001:2008 certificate. It employs 38 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 9 million. PELMET has operated since 1992.
PPHU MARCUS Marek Bartoszek, Myszków near Katowice (Silesian Voivodeship)
– the company offers services in the field of liquid varnish, powder coating, stamping, printing and applying industrial adhesives to various surfaces (plastic and metal elements of vehicles). It also manufactures products from nonwovens and plastics (e.g. damping from various multi-layer glued materials). PPHU MARCUS has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certificates. It employs over 100 people and its annual turnover is about PLN 15 million. It is a family company, founded in 1991.
Przemysłowy Instytut Motoryzacji (PIMOT), Warsaw (Mazovian Voivodeship))
– a research institute, supervised by the Ministry of Development. Its subject of activity involves conducting scientific and research works and development works in the field of motorization, and then adapting their results to the needs of practice and implementation. The mission of the Institute is to provide Polish entrepreneurs with strong scientific and research support in the process of product improvement and their introduction to global markets. PIMOT has operated since 1972.
PZL SĘDZISZÓW SA, Sędziszów Małopolski (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– producer of fuel filters, air filters and lubricating oils for all kinds of engines and work equipment, air filtration, working media and coolants. The company has ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 and AQAP 2110 certificates. It employs approx. 250 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 33 million. The Company was established in 1939.
RAPID SOLUTIONS Sp. z o.o., Poznań (Wielkopolska voivodeship)
– producer of batteries for electric vehicles. The company deals with serial production of batteries, creates them for individual customer orders. The company also deals with the distribution of lithium-ion batteries for companies in the electromobility, robotics, as well as research centers, universities and laboratories around the world. The company manufactures its batteries under the BATTERY GURU brand and they are used in electric scooters, robots, microcars, mobile cafes, electric bikes, electric skateboards and drones.
RETNIG Ryszard Ginter, Gostyń near Poznan (Wielkopolskie Voivodeship)
– producer of own technological solutions with unique parameters in the world, used inter alia in the automotive industry. The AGV system (a set of automatic, self-propelled transport vehicles that eliminate traditional forklifts in factories) and innovative cardboard alloys, which replace traditional pallets and enable transport and storage of loads are the most important of its products. RETNIG designs, builds, implements and maintains modern machines and industrial equipment, but also provides consultancy services in the field of unique logistic and technological solutions. The company employs a dozen or so engineers. Mr. Ryszard Ginter is the founder, the main originator and designer.
ROMA Sp. z o.o., Grabowiec (Kujawsko-pomorskie Voivodeship)
– producer of vehicle body components, both external parts (vehicle body parts such as wheel arches, fairings, dummy panels, doors), as well as interior development (vehicles-stores, -bars, specialist elements) made of polyester-glass laminates. The company has ISO 9001 certificate. It employs 35 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to more than PLN 5.6 million. The company has been on the market since 1990.
ROZTOCZE Zakład Usługowo Produkcyjny Rak Roman, Tomaszów Lubelski (Lubelskie Voivodeship)
– producer of locks, hinges, clamps, locking systems and other parts, also for the needs of motorization and aviation. It has ISO 9001, ISO 3834-2:2007 and 15085:2-2007 certificates. It employs 700 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 80 million. The company has existed on the Polish and European market since 1991.
SANOK RUBBER COMPANY S.A., Sanok (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– formerly Stomil Sanok, producer of rubber, rubber-metal, rubber-plastic and TPE products, used in vehicle body sealing systems, vehicle suspension systems and suspension systems as well as in electric, steering and cooling systems. It has ISO 9001, ISO / TS 16949, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. It employs approx. 1 900 people, while net revenue for 2016 amounted to over PLN 682 million. The Company has existed since 1932.
SIEROSŁAWSKI GROUP Jan Sierosławski, Mielec (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– the subject of the company’s activity is the processing of plastics and the production of injection moulds. Its 50-year experience allows for constant development, improvement and implementation of prototype projects. The company produces various types of plastic details as well as designs and makes injection moulds. In addition to motoring, it also produces for many other industries, including construction, electronics, aviation. The company has ISO 9001:2008 and ISO TS 16949 certificate. It cooperates, inter alia, with PZL Sędziszów and Gumat. Currently, it employs over 160 people, while net revenues for the last completed financial year amounted to PLN 46 million. SIEROSŁAWSKI GROUP is a family company owned by Jan Sierosławski.
SKB DRIVE TECH SA, Warsaw (Mazovian Voivodeship), production plant – Radomsko (Łódzkie Voivodeship)
– producer of innovative drive systems (drive axles, suspensions, transmissions) for the public transport sector, specialist wheeled, heavy and mining industry, and the military industry. One of the most modern cast iron foundries in Europe. The company has ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, AQAP 2120:2009 LLOYD’S REGISTER DNV-GL B-038/2014 certificates. It employs 149 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 35 million. A family business with a tradition dating back to 1912.
SPLAST Sp. z o.o., Krosno (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– producer of technical thermoplastics for customers in the automotive industry. It has ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 14001:2004 certificates. It employs 245 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to almost PLN 200 million. SPLAST has operated since 1989.
STOMET Sp. z o.o., Sanok (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– the company specializes in the serial production of metal components for the automotive industry, mainly used for the production of car suspension components and car body seals (in particular for the needs of the Sanok Rubber Company). The company is ISO 9001 certified. It employs 175 people and its net revenues for the last completed financial year amounted to over PLN 41 million. The company was founded in 1992 and its owner is 100% Sanok Rubber Company.
TIP-TOPOL Sp. z o.o., Pobiedziska (Wielkopolskie Voivodeship)
– the largest producer of membranes for pneumatic suspension of trucks and buses in the country. The producer of equipment for tire and treadmill services. It has ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 14001:2004 certificates. It employs 238 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 128 million. The Company was established in 1988.
UNION PARTS Sp. z o.o. (Rotinger), Bobrowa near Dębica (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– a production company specializing in parts for brake systems and the provision of machining services. The company has been operating since 2005 and employs approximately 40 people. It also specializes in the production of brake discs and drums. The offer includes over 1,500 references of brake discs and drums for the most popular brands of passenger cars and vans. The company has the TUV Rheinland, EAC certificate and the status of the supplier of TEC DOC and LAXIMO catalog data. It supplies brake discs and drums under the ROTINGER brand and under private brands of distributors.
VANSTAR Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe Paweł Szostak, Jędrzejów (Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship)
– The company manufactures exhaust system components for trucks from leading global manufacturers. Currently, it has over 7,000 references on sale and is very active in foreign expansion. It is ISO / TS 16949, ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 certificated. Currently, it employs over 160 people, and revenues for the completed fiscal year amounted to approx. PLN 46 million. The president and owner of the board is Mr. Paweł Szostak.
Zakład Produkcyjno-Handlowy Jan TARAPATA, Tuszów Narodowy (Podkarpackie voivodeship)
– producer of suspension parts such as: swivel pins, wheel hubs, brake spreaders, brake levers, but also heaters, air compressors. The company has ISO 9001 certificate. It employs 170 people, while net revenues for 2016 amounted to approx. PLN 46.5 million. The Company has operated since 1979.
ZAP SZNAJDER BATTERIEN SA, Piastów (Masovian Voivodeship)
– the company has been producing starter batteries since 1925. Extensive experience is combined with the highest quality and the most modern production technology. ZAP batteries are characterized by special performance advantages for a wide range of applications and a modern look. Since 2002, the company belongs to the group of global manufacturers of starter batteries and has ISO 9001, ISO / TS 16949 and IS0 14001 certificates.
DURING THE PROCESS OF JOINING THE ASSOCIATION: