Is it worth it to join the Polish Automotive Group? Yes, of course!
Membership in PGM brings many benefits. And – what is very important – access to them is free for PGM members!
– members meet regularly, presenting their production facilities and competences, thanks to which they gain a competitive advantage on the market. These meetings provide the opportunity to inspire and exchange experiences between specialists-practitioners from various fields (technologists, production directors, tool room managers, process specialists, etc.). It is also an excellent space for undertaking cooperation and joint business initiatives.
– meetings in production plants are accompanied by seminars devoted to members important from the point of view of the subject – e.g. training on the requirements of being an OE supplier. Thanks to cooperation with research units, experts, lawyers, etc., members have the option of training and improving the qualifications of their employees free of charge.
INNOVATION, NEW TECHNOLOGIES, ELECTROMOBILITY
– PGM is looking for development opportunities for its members by acquiring new partners at home and abroad, or by initiating new ambitious projects.
– members develop cooperation within purchasing groups (raw materials, services, materials, etc.), and by choosing expensive trade fairs, jointly organize logistics, or present each other’s offers to optimize operating costs. Thanks to cooperation in the group, we receive preferential terms of cooperation from many companies, trade fair organizers and exhibitions.
PROMOTION OF MEMBERSHIP COMPANIES
– basic information about PGM members is placed on our website and profile on Facebook social network. The resources and facilities of the companies are also presented on a detailed matrix of competences, which enables coherent presentation of competences and offers to external contractors. PGM coordinates the cooperation of companies in the field of participation in industry events (e.g. trade fairs) and economic events (conferences, congresses), creating opportunities for an attractive presentation of member companies.
STRATEGIC COOPERATION WITH THE POLISH INVESTMENT AND TRADE AGENCY
– in cooperation with PAIH, we actively promote Polish companies from the automotive industry in Poland and abroad, seeking opportunities for them to gain new customers and enter new, most promising markets (participation in fairs at the Polish PAIH stand, hosting foreign trade missions, consulting assumptions of support programs for the Polish automotive industry).
WE PARTICIPATE IN LEGISLATIVE WORK
– member companies are informed about current legal changes in the automotive industry. We participate in consultations regarding new tools to support the Polish automotive industry (e.g. on financing tooling, development of electromobility, etc.). We develop positions on issues directly related to the automotive industry. We actively strive to introduce legal solutions for Polish producers in the field of access to distribution and public procurement (recommendation of legislative changes, submission of comments to OCCP, PPO). Together with PIMOT, we strive to limit the flooding of the Polish market with parts of unconfirmed quality. We strive to make the nation’s champions more effectively develop cooperation with Polish producers and promote Polish brands.
– we participate in the work of the Automotive Industry and Automotive Development Team at the Ministry of Development, in the work of the Working Group on National Smart Specialization (KIS9 – Transport). We take the floor during the most important national and European economic events (e.g. Economic Forum in Krynica, European Economic Congress in Katowice, Congress 590 in Rzeszów) and industry events (e.g. Autoevent). We are present in economic and industry media.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
– all members regularly receive information about the activities of PGM, information on industry events (fairs, exhibitions, trainings, study visits, business missions, cooperation exchanges, etc.), information on economic events (congresses, conferences, seminars, etc.) with preferential conditions for participation in them, co-operation offers from home and abroad, inquiries and tenders. Members also have access to a database of over 800 Polish producers from the automotive industry.
– we are ready to help all interested companies free of charge in legal and tax matters.